Monday, 30 September 2013

The Perks of Being a Cauliflower

There is something amazing about getting the most prestigious seat at an opera house i.e. opera box for £5. Its such an amazing feeling because for once in my life the fact that I am under 30 has actually yielded fruition. Ever since I left the land of 'under 19's' (donkey years ago), the perks stopped. It was a harsh sort of existence shifting and drifting through...but now, hallelujah!, the perks have started flowing. Although when one takes into account the lack of 'under 30's' in opera house, alarm bells ring and then I realise its an 'education sort of freebie'. At this stage in life (travelling thus overwhelmingly broke) who am I to say no to a sort of freebie?

On another note, I am having a very late blooming obsession with leather and tassels. Leather and tassels anyone?






Breakdown of Outfit
Leather Jacket: Topshop
Leather top: Zara
Leather pants: Zara
Bag: Gina
Shoes: Vintage

2 comments: